This webinar from the Sierra Club provides insights into federal and state level leaders from the Sierra Club and the United Steelworks. The speakers provide insights into:
- An overview of federal opportunities for a Buy Clean policy
- How and why Buy Clean legislation was successfully passed in California
- How Buy Clean can promote economic, environmental, and racial justice through requiring emissions reductions from manufacturing facilities located in low-income communities and communities of color and through incentivizing the creation of high-paying domestic manufacturing jobs.
- Ben Beachy, Sierra Club Living Economy Director
- Anna Fendley, United Steelworkers
- Kathryn Phillips, Director, Sierra Club California