Regional Hubs: The Heart of the Movement
As the online CLF Community grows, Regional Hubs are springing up across the United States and Canada and beginning in Europe and Asia. Building industry professionals join CLF Regional Hubs to:
- Connect with others in their communities who are interested in reducing carbon emissions associated with building materials, design, and construction.
- Learn how to reduce embodied carbon in projects, using tools, data, and other resources.
- Engage in discussions to advance embodied carbon understanding and action.
- Create, share and utilize educational resources that aid in reducing embodied carbon.
- Act with others to advance public and organizational policies to reduce embodied carbon.
- Connect their firms, companies, and organizations to CLF’s embodied carbon mission as partners and sponsors.
- Address systemic inequality and structural racism, connecting environmental justice with the carbon challenge.
Hear from CLF Hub Leaders in Philly, Phoenix, Minnesota, Capetown, Ottawa, and More!
Current Regional Hubs
Carbon Leadership Hubs: Africa
- Middle East and North Africa
- South Africa
Carbon Leadership Hubs: Australia
- Sydney, New South Wales
Carbon Leadership Hubs: Europe
- United Kingdom
Carbon Leadership Hubs: United States
A new Regional Hub is getting off the ground now in Latin America. To learn more, visit and join the Hub!
Join an Existing Regional Hub
Our list of Regional Hubs is growing each month.
To connect with the Carbon Leadership Hub closest to you, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Sign on to our Online Community platform.
- Step 2: Select Groups, and then select Regional Hubs.
- Step 3: Join the Regional Hub of your choice and communicate how you would like to participate.
Start a Regional Hub
No Carbon Leadership Regional Hub listed near you? We invite you to start your own Hub. Our Regional Group Leaders are here to assist you in exploring that endeavor.
Complete this form and you will be invited to network calls with Regional Group Leaders. These Regional Leaders can walk you through their Regional Hub Start-up Kit, help you to assess how best to meet the needs of your community, share their experience initiating meetups, zoom calls, events, newsletters, a website, and much more.